Dr. Mark Paustian addresses the basics of preaching.
This series shares information regarding Christian Worship: Hymnal (CW21)
Notes regarding Vol. 102:
- A copy of the piano accompaniment for All is Well is available for download at https://sovereigngracemusic.org/music/songs/all-is-well/
- Special streaming permission has been granted for All is Well by Sovereign Grace Music because of the COVID-19 crisis until the end of May. Learn more on their website: https://sovereigngracemusic.org/2020/03/live-stream-update/
This series explores room acoustics along with sound systems and hearing assistance. It covers common deficiencies or mistakes along with solutions.
This series of articles is based on the presentation by Rev. Mark Tiefel at the 2017 National Conference on Worship, Music, and the Arts.
This series explores how the pastor and congregation can partner with the parents to assist parents in engaging their children in worship. It reviews the pros and cons of various strategies and concludes with suggested “best practice” ideas.
This issue reminds us of the value of well planned worship, carried out in teamwork by the pastor and worship coordinator.
Rev. Nathan Nass encourages pastors to preach simply and clearly for the benefit of all hearers.
Dr. Michael Berg writes a series about apologetics in preaching.
The sample worship plans below can be a starting point for creating a customized plan for any church not currently doing long range worship planning.
Links to sample plans:
- Moldenhauer, Madison – Year B/C
- Moldenhauer, Madison – Historic series (the sheet is dynamic and will show new entries)
More planning resources:
- Under 2017 Worship Conference Presentations
- Serving in Song – K Tiefel
- Serving in Song: Calendar – K Tiefel
- Serving in Song: Repertoire – K Tiefel
- Serving in Song: Bibliography – K Tiefel
- Strategic Planning for Worship – J Gawrisch
- Strategic Planning for Worship: Work Booklet – J Gawrisch
- Under 2014 Worship Conference Handouts
- Working Smarter at Worship – C Basset and J Bauer
- Enhancing the Liturgical Year 2014 – J Strey
- Repertoire for the Lectionary – Year B
- Repertoire for the Lectionary – Year C
- Under 2011 Worship Conference Presentations
- Musical Variety for the Congregation – A Christie
- Contemporary Liturgical Music – J Kohrs
- Under Worship the Lord series – Practical Ideas for Lutheran Worship
- Worship the Lord – 71. Working Smarter at Worship
- Worship the Lord – 75. Voices Raised with Strings and Keys
- Worship the Lord Series – Worship Planning
WELS Center for Mission and Ministry
Stone Ridge Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.